And now...drum roll please....here comes my list of recipients in total random order:
1. Robyn aka Pink Stamper: Why you ask...because her blog is an amazing wealth of information on all things Cricut. She has saved me money with her resticky your mat video, and I learn something new EVERY time I watch a new video! Thank you Robyn for all of your hard work!
2. Olivia aka Girl with Red Lipstick: Olivia's blog isn't a craft blog but it's one I enjoy and spend a great deal of time reading! Her wit is as charming as her smile and I always enjoy reading her blog no matter what the subject is.
3. Eva over at For the Love of Life: This girl can create some INCREDIBLE things with paper. One of my favorite flower pot cards is on her blog. Click here to be taken to that exact post.
4. Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon: You will be completely BLOWN AWAY by what Kathy can do. Her paper gift/hand bags are out of this world and then I saw her tree this morning...WUH OW that's all I can say...Kathy's work is amazing, do be sure to check her out!
5. Mary at KreatesKards: She has the most amazing gate fold card I've ever seen! I love her step by step images showing you how to duplicate her results.
6. Capadia at Capadia Designs: Her's is a another all things Cricut blog I enjoy.
7. Tammy from Creative Critters Cricut Club: Check out her water bottle project. Man this was so cute, I can't wait to have an event come up I can scraplift this for!
8. Sarah of Sarah {Plain} and Small: I love Sarah's blog. I get so many great ideas from her site! Our shared love of paper crafting has allowed us to become on-line friends too.
9. Chocolate on my cranium: This lady has an amazing collection of ideas and tips for Family Home Evening. Even though I've been LDS (Latter-day Saint or aka Mormon) for more than half my life, I did not grow up in a Mormon family and honestly have no idea what FHE is SUPPOSED to look like...I have found numerous ideas to make holding FHE with my own lil family a whole lot easier thanks to Chocolate's site.
10. Sonia at Scraps for Fun: What to say about Sonia....just when I think I've seen my favorite thing from her blog, she amazes me with yet another project. I absoulutely LOVE her blog!
11. Nilda from the Cuttlebug Challenge Spot: I have ONE word to say about Nilda's creations....AWESOME! She is a favorite poster of mine on the CMB as well.
12. Scrappin Cricut: She is so generous as to post all the best coupons in one spot for us to snag! It's SOOOOOOOOOOO convenient....her creations are great too! If you are in need of a scrapbooking coupon, be sure to check out her blog.
13. Kelly from Kreative Korner By Kelly: Her cards are so simple and sweet that even I might be able to create some of them. I'm new to card making and love seeing what she does because it's truly awesome without overwhelming a newbie like me.
14. Scrappin' Cottage: Nilda posted a link to a tip from this blog on the CMB and this blog has made me like my font cartridges all over again. For an easy way to get perfectly straight letters every time, please click here.
And last but certainly not least....
15. Lynn from Adventures in Being A Wheeler: I have been good friends with Lynn for YEARS...in fact, she was one my Maids of Honor (yes maidsuh plural) when I married evil umpteen years ago. Her blog is so well rounded and I really enjoy reading it. I love to see pictures of her special lil angel Miss M and the love her and her Hero have is INCREDIBLE...the two of them almost make me want to do marriage again...almost but not quite. From her blog I have gotten acquatined with many other blogs, been able to try some great new recipes (Lynn I sure miss those) and even saved HUNDREDS of dollars by menu planning!
All right, there you have it...I am passing the award I've received on. For the 15 of you I have selected, you need to do the same. Choose 15 people to receive this same blog award. On your mark, get set, go...oh wait I'm sorry it's not a race.
Thanks again Denise, Sandy, and Erin for the award!


Yay!!!!A triple blessing!!!You go girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me also. I'm so glad that you like my blog and the tutorials. I'm having so much fun doing them.
ReplyDeleteHehehe.....you are so cute!!!! Congrats on the triple award and thank you for choosing me as one of the 15 people you have awarded with this lovely award...My goodness...15 people?? Hehehhe...what happened to the 5?? Hehehe...again thank you, you are so sweet!!! Hugs, Eva
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and thank you for passing it along to me, and signing up to be a follower. I'm really pressed for time right now but I will pass it along this weekend. I love your blog-especially To Stir Your Soul.
ReplyDeleteMasked Marauder,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for this, my very first bloggy award! It makes me happy that you like my silly stories. And congrats on YOUR first award! This blog deserves it. Now that I know you have a srapbooking blog I will have to visit often. I like making cards.
Thank you for this award. I am honored that you chose me.
ReplyDelete